If other planets were at the same distance as our moon
- NCG: 2244 (Rosette Nebula), located in the constellation of Monoceros (Unicorn).
- NCG: 2403 located in Cameloparalis, photo taken by Subaru Space Telescope.
- NCG:6514 (Trifid Nebula) located in the constellation of Sagittarius.
- NCG: 6752 (starfish cluster) at it’s core located in the constellation of Pavo, photo taken by the Hubble Space Telescope.
- NCG: 3314 composed of two spiral galaxies overlapping located in the constellation Hydra.
- NCG: 6188, 6164, & 1693 located in the constellation of Ara.
Daft Punk Day continues. I made this while listening to the track “Contact” off of ‘Random Access Memories’.
solar flares (up to 300 000 km long) and sunspot (approx 27 000 km across) captured by the swedish solar telescope in 2002.
That close up is fantastic.
ihatepeacocks.com has confirmed with a very unreliable source in Moscow that there was no meteor explosion over Russia. Vladimir Putin wanted to get a closer look at the asteroid 2012DA14 that was passing by Earth today. So he decided to take his pet Comet “Babooshka” out for a ride. The explosions seen and heard across Russia was simply Putin & Babooshka returning from space.
BREAKING NEWS - 02-14-2013
Meteorite crash in Russia
"A series of explosions in the skies of Russia’s Urals region, reportedly caused by a meteor shower, has sparked panic in three major cities. Witnesses said that houses shuddered, windows were blown out and cellphones stopped working…..
It is believed that the incident may be connected to asteroid 2012 DA14, which measures 45 to 95 meters in diameter and will be passing by Earth tonight at around 19:25 GMT at the record close range of 27,000 kilometers.”